Selasa, 21 Mei 2013

Great!!

Best Review on Urban Armor Gear Composite Resistant

Urban Armor Gear Composite Resistant

In preparation for our new iPhones5, I developed a collection of cases to try. Some were substantivly protective and rubbery (Otterbox, Incipio, etc.), many light and comfortable but but offering no appreciable protection whatever (Belkin, etc.) and many others were simply not funtional as phone covers (Leather folios.) Then, I tried this case from Urban Armor Gear. It is different than any of the others in was I found quite pleasing. It is the one my wifer and I are both keeping.

The textured molded shape of the back-side is unique and adds a modicum of physical presence that the phone itself lacks. Without appreciably adding to the weight of the iPhone, this case adds substance. I know this sounds oxymoronic, but you have to try one to see/feel what I mean.It is quite comfortable to hold and, unlike the rubberized outer cases, it slides quite easily in and out of the pocket or purse.

The cushion material is contained within the case which is a kind of exo-skeleton - a 'shell' for the phone. I doubt that it would protect the phone from as sharp an assault as would the Otterbox - but it is a nice, comfortable and functional compromise. After all - If the phone is going to be subjected to such a high degree of physical abuse that heavier covering is needed - That's what SquareTrade is for!

I'm returning and reselling all of the other cases. These Urban Armore Gear cases have found a home. If this description sounds appealing, it is worth giving one a try.

PS:
Liked this one SO well that now my wife and I each have one!

Get your Urban Armor Gear Composite Resistant Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Looks nice I always have people asking where I got it. Also hard and sturdy not that cheap plastic. Great buy

    BalasHapus
  2. Is an awesome product, also it was shipped so fast. It completely protect you phone but also is a beaty piece to wear the iphone , well that was what my mom said .

    BalasHapus
  3. I researched the hell out of cases for my iphone. The Otterboxes were just too bulky. I purchased this and am very happy. It looks cool and has a great feel in your hand. Your finger fits perfectly in the indentation on the rear to help stabilize the phone when you are talking on it. The bezel is tall enough to prevent any scratches on the screen if you place it face down. The screen protector sheet that comes with it is almost invisible. I considered not using it at first but glad I did. I agree with another reviewer about the cutout for the charger and speakers at the bottom. All that is left are two rubberized strips top and bottom. You have to be careful not to pull at these areas. To be honest with you it's never an issue as my fingers are never near these areas anyway. I highly recommend this case!!

    BalasHapus
  4. I have been using this as my primary case for over a month and I love it. It does a great job protecting the iPhone 5. The phones been dropped more than once since I got it and there isn't a scratch or ding on the phone. It keeps a low profile which is what the phone is known for, slides in an out of my pocket easily without the case material being grabby. All the phone's controls are easily accessible. I would and have recommended this case to other people.

    BalasHapus
  5. i love this case.its one of the slimest sleekest looking cases for an iphone 5 the white version . .

    BalasHapus
  6. I just got my first smart phone this past weekend, the iPhone 5. I asked our salesgirl for the best case for it. She pointed to two cases, the Otterbox Defender and the UAG. The Otterbox is the most well-known, but I was sold on the UAG when a salesman in the Verizon store showed it to his customer. He had the UAG on his own personal phone. When he took his phone and tossed it 6 feet across the room, not once, but 3 or 4 times ... on hard tile flooring, and didn't even bat an eye while our salesgirl winced each time and said that she would not do that ... and then showed us as well as his client the phone, he sold me. Not a scratch. It is not quite as bulky as the Otterbox, much thinner, but offers as much protection due to its composite outer case and honeycomb inner liner. The inner liner separate the phone from the outer case so that the shock does not get passed through to the phone. The grip of the UAG was less slick, not as likely to slip out of your fingers. And it definitely was a better fit in my pockets.

    The UAG was also a perfect fit on my new iPhone 5, as it was on the salesman's phone. All 4 corners are well built up for extra padding and protection for corner hits, plus they hold the phone slightly lifted from the surface and prevent it from sliding. The case does include a screen protector, though I bought a different one at the suggestion of the guy who threw his phone around as he said the other was a better screen protector than the one that comes with the case.

    I am very happy with the UAG case, it is very sharp looking, and has a very good, solid feel to it without the bulk.

    BalasHapus
  7. Strong and durable. Great product for the price. i would recomment it strongly to who ever has an iphone 5

    BalasHapus